- Thumbs: ok NIGHT LOVE YOU GONNA TACKLE YOU
- Me: lolol NOT IF I TACKLE YOU FIRST
- Thumbs: RACE
- Me: or hit you with my car! :)
- Thumbs: as long as it's with love
or i feel like it just wouldn’t be right
I’m just sayin” —
- Me: I'm coming to you now, child
- Him: So pants yes?
- Me: That's your Sophie's choice.
- Him: Thong it is!
There is NO way to say that an individual has a protected right to do something and simultaneously criticize your government for not suppressing the execution of that right. There is no way for President Obama or any other president to put a stumbling block in the way of the free exercise of religion without violating the sanctity of that freedom. Should I say it more simply? OK.
You can’t legally stop people from obeying the law.” —3 Reasons the “Ground Zero Mosque Debate” Makes No Sense
i’ve only bought necessary items like food and metrofare and booze” —Thumbs
- Them: We think you're having sex with someone.
- Me: Well, I'm not.
- Them: We don't believe you. We want to put a tracking device on you.
- Me: All you would find is that I spend a lot of time in my room and the In-n-Out drive thru.
‘Everyone fucks up, it’s gonna be OK’” —Rilo Kiley - Salute My Shorts!
Tonight my friend and I talked about the delight that is Los Angeles weather. We both grew up here, went to cold places for college, moved back, and are readjusting to the painfully wonderful climate. It’s weird. We both remember transitioning our response to 65 degree weather from appall to delight over the years. We both remember coming back over winter break and being ecstatic about how cool (instead of cold) it was. And yet tonight we both commented on how cold it was before we realized the thermometer said 67. Well fuck. A lot of good 4 years living in seasonal weather did. A few months at home and we forget it drops below 70.
I kind of understand why people hate us.
- 12 yr old Boy 1: You plug in smart cars!
- 12 yr old Boy 2: No. You're wrong. Smart cars run on gas.
- 12 yr old Boy 1: Then why are they called smart cars?
- 12 yr old Boy 2: Because they passed the SAT...and they got a 4.0 in cars.
I came to this coffee shop to work
To look for jobs, not make you smirk.
Your jorts are dumb. Your hat is lame.
You’re biting your thumb. Your posture? A shame.
If I catch your eyes on my lumps one more time
I will smash your dumb face (and not care about rhyme)
here’s a picture of Dan Savage during his drag queen days.
Got to sleep, spent the whole night running” —Blind Pilot - Two Towns From Me
so tonight I ran into beers and dumplings.